Christmas is only 14 days away! Can you believe it?! December just needs to slow down. If you’re like us then you did a lot of your Christmas shopping Black Friday and Cyber Monday, but then got sidetracked and now you’re freaking out because you still have some left. Or maybe you haven’t even started yet, which is fine because we’ve got you covered with our Christmas gift guide for her.
In today’s blog post, we’re sharing over 30 items for her! We’ve covered lower price points to higher price points to help meet all of your shopping needs. We’ve rounded up a variety of items so that you can find something for any of the ladies in your life. To shop the products, simply click the image and you’ll be taken to its direct link. Plus we categorized the products by over $100, under $100, under $50, and $25. This will make your shopping super easy!
Continue reading “Christmas Gift Guide for Her”
| Ivy & Leo Dress | Zulily Necklace | Steve Madden Flats |
Today for class I decided to go with a simple t-shirt dress. It was another hot day so I didn’t want to be warm in class. I went with this look because t-shirt dresses are so comfortable but still cute. I especially love this t-shirt dress because it is an extra soft material. Since I was just going to class I didn’t want to overdue it with accessories so I just wore my favorite monogram necklace. This is one of my favorite go to looks!
1) These shoes are so adorable! I’m always looking for a cute bootie and I would love to have these in my closet! They would be PERFECT for fall! 2) I love this outfit. It would be great for wearing to work. I love how the outfit is neutral until you get to the shoes where there is a pop of color. 3) This color is great for the colder weather that is coming in the upcoming months. I think it’s so pretty and I definitely need to get it!
1) I have one pair of Tieks that are purple that I love. I really want another pair of Tieks because they are so comfortable. If I were to get another pair I would want a more neutral color so I could get more use out of them. I love these rose gold colored Tieks! 2) I really want to get a puffer vest monogrammed like this one, except not in this same color! 3) I love this simple Tiffany & Co. necklace. It’s definitely a necklace that you could wear pretty much all of the time!
Have a great weekend!
-Michelle & Rachel
| Express Top | Red Dress Boutique Skirt | J. Crew Necklace | Target Booties |
I’m really excited about this week’s What We Wore Wednesday outfit. I originally was going to wear this outfit while on vacation in St. Lucia, but of course I over packed and ended up not wearing it. Since I didn’t get a chance to wear this last week I thought it would be a great look for work! I love this floral printed skirt. I just think it’s fun and I really like the length of it. Also I just can’t get enough of these Target booties. They are SO comfy and cute!!
| Lilly Pulitzer top | The Buckle shorts | Target Sandals | Tiffany & Co necklace |
Yesterday I didn’t do a whole lot. I just spent the day doing things around my house. Because of this I just wanted to go with a casual outfit that was comfortable. I got this Lilly top this summer and it’s so soft and comfortable that I thought it would be perfect for a laid back day. I like it even better on and now want it in more patterns! I paired the Lilly top with some white denim shorts from The Buckle. I’ve had these shorts for quite a few years, but they fit me really well and are comfortable. It will come as no surprise that I finished off the look with my white sandals from Target. They just got with so much!
We hope you’re enjoying your week!
-Michelle & Rachel
1) I think this dress is so adorable! I love the navy with white, along with pattern on it. I can see myself wearing this for several different occasions. A nice added bonus about this dress is that it’s my sorority’s colors! 2) I pinned this because I have been wanting Tory Burch bags for awhile now! I’m not sure if this is the exact style I would want or not, but I know that I do what this color! It’s just such a pretty bag. 3) I want this dress! I know this is just a picture of the top of the dress but that’s because it’s my favorite part! I love the white and blue pattern along with the orange of the rest of the dress. I wish this dress was in my closet!
1) I really like simple, neutral outfits like this one. I love everything about this one, especially the accessories. 2) I’ve recently become a big fan of periwinkle colored clothes. I love this periwinkle off shoulder top with the white shorts! I would love to find this style top in this color! 3) Like the first outfit, I love everything about this outfit. The floral top definitely caught my eye when I was looking on Pinterest!
Have a fabulous weekend! Don’t forget to follow us on Pinterest.
-Michelle & Rachel
It’s a nice day today and since I have to work, I decided to wear one of my new skirts! I got this skirt on sale on Red Dress Boutique for only $15, such a steal! With this outfit being black and white, I went with a bright coral necklace to add a little pop of color to the look! I love this classy look for a day at work.
| Top Express | Skirt Red Dress Boutique | Heels J. Crew |
Necklace The Rage | Bracelet Tory Burch |
Happy hump day!
| J. Crew Top | Express Skirt | Jack Rogers Sandals | Tory Burch Bracelet |
I have now started work for the summer, which means during the week I have an excuse to dress up now! For work during the summer I love to wear dresses and skirts! This skirt is one of my favorites. I like the shade of pink that it is and also the length is great for work. Even though it was nice out yesterday, it still gets a little chilly in the office. I decided I wanted to wear my J. Crew chambray shirt since the sleeves can be long or rolled up. I go back and forth between wearing flats and heels at work, but since I knew I would be running some errands I decided to go with my favorite pair of sandals.
| Ivy & Leo romper | Target shoes | Marley Lilly clutch | Charming Charlie earrings & bracelet |
Yesterday I spent the day running errands and doing a bit of shopping. I’ve been wanting to wear this romper ever since I got it. I decided yesterday was a good day to wear it because it was pretty warm and this romper is really comfortable for running around in. I just bought these wedges last week from Target and thought they would look perfect with this romper as well. I finished off the look with some gold jewelry and my Marley Lilly clutch.
We hope you enjoy the rest of the week!
-Rachel & Michelle
1) This outfit is perfection! From the dress to the accessories, this is an outfit I would wear! 2) This is a great summer outfit for a colder day. I love the blue top with the clutch’s bright pop of pink. 3) You can never have too many running shoes right? The color combo on this shoes is so fun! I especially love the mint. I would love to have these shoes for working out.
1) I’m in love with these sandals!!! I hope I can somehow find them to buy 2) I workout on a regular basis and I love everything about this workout outfit, especially the pants! 3) I really like gingham patterned shirts. I haven’t really seen this pattern on shorts before and I really love these shorts! They’re perfect for summer!
-Michelle & Rachel
Rachel just got back from her study abroad trip yesterday! We’re definitely excited to be reunited for the whole summer now, especially since we have a lot of fun things planned! To celebrate, we’re going out for lunch and doing some shopping today.
| Old Navy top| Express shorts | The Rage necklace| Charming Charlie bracelet | Coach handbag | Target shoes |
Since we’re going out for lunch and doing some shopping today, I wanted my outfit to be comfortable yet put together. I ended up going with a little bit of a nautical theme today with my anchor top. I’m also wearing a pair of my nautical earrings that I showed in my Myrtle Beach haul. For my other jewelry I wanted to add a little pop of color since the rest of my outfit is pretty neutral. I went with a coral statement necklace since I think it coordinates well with the navy blue top. My turquoise purse also added some extra color as well. I know you’re probably getting sick of seeing these sandals, but of course I finished off my look with my white Target sandals. I promise I’ll wear some different shoes in next week’s post!
| Ivy & Leo Top | Lilly for Target Shorts | Sperry Top-Sider Shoes | Lilly Pulitzer Sunglasses | Longchamp Bag| Kate Spade Watch |
While on my study abroad trip I bought a coral Longchamp bag. I was very excited to use it so I decided to base my outfit for today around the bag. I decided to go with a mint top from Ivy & Leo to make my outfit bright and fun. Since my top and bag are so colorful I went with my Lilly for Target white shorts. I couldn’t resist also pairing the outfit with one of my favorite pairs of sunglasses from Lilly Pulitzer. For shoes I wanted something comfortable for shopping so I went with my Sperry’s. I went with a more simple look for my accessories and decided to just wear my Kate Spade watch.
-Michelle & Rachel
Happy Wednesday! First off, I apologize for this post going up later in the day than it usually does. I’m in Myrtle Beach on vacation right now and didn’t get a chance to post this earlier. This week’s What We Wore Wednesday features my outfit that I actually wore today (Wednesday) since yesterday I was flying to Myrtle Beach and the weather wasn’t the greatest.
|Ivy and Leo dress| Target sandals| Francesca’s earrings|
Today I spent most of my morning and the early afternoon at the beach and pool! It was a relaxing start to my day and I got a good start on my summer tan! It was also great weather here in Myrtle Beach today with it being warm and sunny!
I decided to wear this dress the rest of the day since my mom and I did some shopping and went out to eat. I like this dress because it’s lightweight, making it a perfect dress for a warm, summer day. I really like the detailing at the waist. It doesn’t show much skin and it still looks classy and stylish. I also like that this dress is a bit longer because it makes it easy to be out and about. When I’m at the beach on vacation, I usually keep my jewelry pretty minimal so the only jewelry I wore with this outfit were some earrings. Of course, I finished off the look with my favorite sandals from Target!
Rachel will be back next week just in time for our “What We Wore Wednesday” post so you’ll get to see both of our outfits again! We can’t wait to be back together for the whole summer!
Have a great rest of your week!