I always feel like summers go by so quickly, and this one is definitely no exception. It seems like before I know it, I’m going to be back at work ready for another school year. However, I still have some things left on my summer bucket list that I want to cross off before summer is officially over!
Here’s my summer bucket list with the things I haven’t crossed off yet:
- Go to a fair– Whether it’s a county fair, the state fair, or both, I always love going to fairs for all the yummy fair foods. My favorites are mini donuts, cheese curds, and corn dogs!
- Go kayaking– I’ve been kayaking a couple of times when I’ve been on vacations. I’ve never done it locally though. I really want to find a place to rent kayaks that’s close by and go one day.
- Read at least five books– Anyone who knows me knows that I’m a big reader. However, I haven’t been reading as much for fun over the last year. I think it’s partially because of grad school. I’m hoping to get my reading back on track this summer!
- Get a tan– Yes, I unfortunately still need one. I haven’t laid out enough this summer and gone to the pool as much as I would have thought. Luckily, I’ll be going on a beach vacation next week. Hopefully I’ll have a good tan after that!
- Bake and cook something new– I love baking and I like cooking most of the time. Before summer is over I would like to both bake one new thing and cook one new thing. I have so many recipes on Pinterest that I need to try!
- Try something new-It could be a restaurant, food, activity, hobby, etc. I just simply want to try something new this summer.
What’s on your summer bucket list? Let me know in the comments below! I’m sure I could add more to my list as well!