- I have been looking for a pair of flats like these. Lace up shoes like these are very in style and I definitely want a pair! I just haven’t been able to find a pair yet that I love. I know that when I do get a pair I want them to be black so that they can go with a lot.
- This seersucker skirt is so adorable! I also love how simple yet put together this outfit is. I’ve debated getting a skirt like this for awhile now, but I need to finally just do it. I always like the outfits I see styled with them on Pinterest.
- I don’t normally buy matte nail polish but I really like this one. It’s a very pretty shade and I like that it has a slight shimmer to it.
- Usually by this point in the year, I’ve bought at least one new swimsuit for the summer. This year I surprisingly haven’t bought one yet because I’m having trouble deciding what one I want. I really love this style and pattern of this suit though!
- This outfit is perfect for spring. I really love the coral top with the scarf. I never really wear short sleeved tops with scarves, but I like how it looks with this outfit!
- I love these green shorts! I think this shirt looks great with them too. This outfit would be perfect for a warmer spring day or when it’s a little chilly during the summer!
Have a great weekend!
-Michelle & Rachel