As you probably know, we both love nail polish! Summer is one of our favorite times for nail polish because of all the bright, fun colors! Since we have quite a few summer nail polish favorites, we decided to break this post into two or three parts. Today’s favorites feature colors from the brand, China Glaze. China Glaze is the perfect brand for summer nail polish colors because it has so many fun colors.
Here are our top five favorites:
We think these five colors scream summer!
- Pool Party– This is a bright, neon pink color. When you apply it to your nails it looks matte, but with a top coat you’re good to go!
- Flip Flop Fantasy– We’ve had this neon coral color for years and it’s definitely one of our go-to’s in the summer months! Like Pool Party, it also looks matte when you apply it to your nails, but looks great with a top coat!
- Coral Star– This color is a darker, shimmery coral. It’s such a pretty color and perfect for the days when you don’t want to wear too bright of a color.
- In the Lime Light- This color is a neon, kelly green. This picture definitely doesn’t do it justice. Trust us though, you should probably by it because it’s such a fun, unique color.
- Turned Up Turquoise– Like Flip Flop Fantasy, we’ve had this color for quite a few years! It’s another go-to color for us, especially when we’re painting our toes.
That wraps up our top five favorite China Glaze nail polishes for summer! Next week, part two will most likely feature the brand, Essie. Be on the look out for that post!
What are your favorite China Glaze nail polishes for summer? Comment below and let us know!
-Michelle & Rachel