Happy New Year! We hope you had a wonderful time ringing in the New Year. We know we did! This is one of the first New Years Eve’s that we have spent apart. Rachel spent New Years Eve with her boyfriend at his sister’s New Years Eve party. She had a great time celebrating her first New Years being 21! Here’s what Rachel wore:
Michelle spent the evening with her boyfriend as well. They went out to a nice dinner and then went back to Michelle’s house to watch the ball drop and ring in the New Year! Here’s what Michelle wore:
Now that it’s officially 2015, we thought we would share some of our New Year’s Resolutions with you!
- Have a “get to” instead of a “have to” attitude
- Get toned and eat out less
- Study more leading up to exams instead of cramming the night before
- Go back to school for my master’s degree
- Workout more and get toned (as in defined abs, firm butt, and toned legs)
- Travel out of the country at least once
- Cook homemade meals at least 3 times a week
We’re really excited to take our blog to the next level in 2015. Thank you so much to everyone who has supported us so far! Comment below and let us know what you did for New Years Eve and/or your 2015 resolutions.
-Michelle & Rachel
2 thoughts on “Ringin’ in the New Year!”
Gorgeous look!! i LOVE that deborah lipman nail polish – so perfect for new year’s. one of my major resolutions is to procrastinate less 😉 happy new year!! ❤
instagram: the_ch1ara 🙂
Happy New Year!